Plantain Suckers from Our Propagator
Plantain is currently one of the highly consumed starchy staples in Nigeria and has made a significant contribution and source of income for agro investors. The crop is a rich source of fiber, vitamin A, C, and B-6 with rising demand and shortfall in supply, the demand for plantain is growing in local and international markets, and at Forever Gardens we are positioned to ensure all-round the year supplies.
Aside the fact that we have a plantlet nursery with 10,000 sucker capacity. We also separate you suckers from our various existing Farms and we sell same to farmers/prospective farmers.
We equally understand the importance of starting a farm with a good hybrid specie of suckers. Hence, we ensure that good suckers which have been sterilized are supplied to customers filitra prix.
Things to Note before Buying;
1. 800 suckers is recommended per Acre of Farmland
2. A spacing of at least 8ft by row is recommended.
3. Corm of suckers must be at least 40cm inside the sold during planting.
4. No further treatment is required.
5. Suckers has been acclamatized and can be expose to sunlight before transplanting.
6. Cost of transportation is not inclusive.
Plantain Farm Location: Agbowa, After Ikorodu, Lagos
Pickup Option: Once payment is confirmed in our account. The order would be processed and Farm Manager contact details would be shared with the customer for pick up option at our farm. However, if you prefer that we should deliver the sucker. Please send a mail to email@example.com to confirm the availability/cost of transport.